Thinking of getting a prius

Minor correction:

Google earth shows the location and reports altitude. Google map shows the location but not the altitude. Topozone shows the terrain heigth from topographical maps.

Trip planning in a Prius is important regardless of which route or interstate might be used. But often, we have choices and can select the route and speed that most makes sense when trading off: good, fast, and cheap.

Bob Wilson

ps. Most newsreaders have filters that can help reduce the amount of 'noise' in a news group.

Reply to
Bob & Holly Wilson

I think it's called a 'pissing contest', if you'll pardon my crassness.

- Piper

Reply to
Piper

Not any longer. I was briefly amused but really, I'm here to understand and share Prius technology. So after using the last posts as leads into Prius content, I'm back on my A-game.

Bob Wilson

Reply to
Bob & Holly Wilson

Bullshit.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

Please, don't sign your real name to your post.

WAVE.

Reply to
Doctor Einstein