Re: 04 xle

MaizeI have a 2001 Avalon with traction and XLE. Don't have any snow experience but on slippery conditions they work well. Unfortuantely there is an intermitttent problem in mine and sometimes the fault light goes on when I'm driving down the highway for no reason at all. Then it goes out or resets itself when I turn off the car and restart it.

Am thinking of buyin an 05 xle with traction control and vsc.anyone had experience driving in winter conditions?do they really help.appreciate any comments,

Reply to
Art

The characters "Maize" apparently snuck in there when I converted the post to text..... in case anyone is interested.

or

Reply to
Art