Toyota Camry Hybrid or Prius????

For me the fix was to drive carefully for a couple weeks until I got used to the feel of the steering. Now my GF's Civic feels like a plow.

Reply to
richard schumacher

For me, the most difficult part of going back to my wife's Odyssey is the brakes. I love the Odyssey; it's probably one of the best driving vehicles out there, regardless of size. But when I get in there and just pull out of the driveway at idle, it's like the brakes are from a farm tractor.

It's just way different, that's all.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

Fold the back seats in the Prius down and look at the cargo space. Very roomy.

Reply to
OscartheGrouch

All the room of the Camry, a bit smaller on the outside, much better gas mileage.

Go figure.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty