When you push your prius while it's in neutral, does it make clicking sounds?

I just have my front brake serviced and noticed the MPG went down a lot and requires me to step on accelerator more. So, I set it to neutral and pushed it, I hear some sorta clicking sounds from the front. Is this normal?
Reply to
Gon Yi
Reply to
Le Forgeron

Site Timeline Threads

  • I just took delivery of a 2016 Level 4 Touring. (Traded in my 2010. Had a 2004...

    Toyota Prius