Will future Prius explode like a Dell laptop Lithium Ion battery? YES

Nobody said "come to alt, autos.toyota.prius and start a retardfest."

Remember the good old days when this was just a place to exchange facts and observations about our Priuses. How'd we attract this moronic piece o' sheit? I think the best medicine is "don't feed the trolls" and they'll go away. Oops, guess I just did it myself. No more.

Reply to
OscartheGrouch

Must be Mike Hunter under another nym.

Reply to
Jim Higgins

It's fun to make the anti-troll police fairies dance.

Reply to
crystal

Hey, Higgins. Magnum says quit bogarting the lube. LOL

Reply to
crystal