400 series 1.6

My friend has a s-plated 400 series 1.6 in which all of the cylinder head valves are bend. He has access to a 1.4 cylinder head. Can the valves on the

1.4 be used on the 1.6? Can the 1.4 head go straight on the 1.6?
Reply to
Demure Guise

Hi I have a P plated rover 416 that due to a drunks dog is now bent at the front. The engine is 130K but v reliable having just had new cam belt. also got new tyres.

Make me an offer if you want it

Reply to
Ian