Can anyone recommend a pipe?

I got a Rover recently but I don't have a pipe to smoke whilst driving it. Oh and what kind of shag do you enjoy most?

Reply to
xyu987

On 10/06/2004 22:22:23, in alt.autos.rover, xyu987 licked his pencil and scribbled in message

I find a big bore twin with oversized cat is the best. And over the bonnet if you must know.

Reply to
M Pitt

I did that once when I had a Micra and the bonnet got dented. :-(

Reply to
xyu987