Engine Number series for Rover K16, 1.1, 1.4 & 1.8 Please

Hi,

See previous post dated 25th November.

Still hoping someone can supply me with the engine number series for the Rover K16 (1.1 (1.2?) and 1.4s in particular) so that my brother in law can check, what has actually been fitted to his car.

Many Thanks,

Sean

Reply to
Sean Taylor

Why not contact Rover?

Reply to
Dave Plowman

The 1.1 from that time has (iirc) 60bhp, the 1.4, 104bhp - surely if he had dropped 40% of his power he would've noticed?

Reply to
Dan405

Time for some 0-60 tests :P.

Reply to
Doki

post what engine code you have and i will look it up for you........ steve.

Reply to
steve