FOR SALE: Rover 420 GSi Turbo (Petrol)

Ebay:

Post here if you have any questions,

Thanks, S :)

Reply to
Twinkletoes

Why did you feel the need to post an advert for your shed in at least 3 non adverts newsgroups when there's a perfectly serviceable uk.rec.cars.adverts?

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

In news:c5hqfq$1u2im$ snipped-for-privacy@ID-176913.news.uni-berlin.de, Douglas Payne decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

never knew about that!

Reply to
Pete M

Shed? - hmm... :(

I can't see a uk.rec.cars.adverts, I don't think Zen carries it in that case. Please accept my apologies for any annoyance. I also figured that most people wouldn't be reading all 3 groups hence the multi-posting.

Steve. (Follow-up set to alt.autos.rover)

Reply to
Twinkletoes

It's a standard response to anyone posting an advert in Usenet. Don't read anything in to it.

Don't be a pussy - the correct response is to insult his parentage.

Reply to
Lordy

Heh!

But seriously, as far as the OP is concerned - the group is uk.adverts.cars - try looking for that. And the three uk.rec.cars.* groups you posted to are largely read by the same group of people. Strange bunch. Quite a few of them drive Rover 620ti's (the grandad version of your car).

Btw Lordy, what's the latest motor now? Is it a Vectra? (I vaguely recollect you asking a question somewhere to do with Vectras) What happened to the ti?

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Ignore him, he drives a Vauxhall ;)

Post it everywhere mate :)

Looks quite nice too me, real street sleeper...

Reply to
Dan405

Mwaha! /cough/

May I?

Reply to
DervMan

Ahem - whoops. (c:

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Dont be silly. Lordy would never do a thing like that. Would he?

Reply to
Michael Rodgers

Just when you think you know someone, they go and buy a Vectra.

Estate.

Reply to
Dan405

Was it Lordy who used to have a thing about Cavaliers, or was that Conor Turton?

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Oi, I did no such thing fs :)

Reply to
Lordy

In message , Douglas Payne writes

Probably because he wanted to sell the car? I personally don't mind people posting private adverts. If you don't want to read adverts, then the title prefix 'For Sale' sort of gives a clue as to the content.... How much of your precious time did you waste viewing it?

Reply to
Alan