Looking for Rover 200 sdi 1998 operation manual .pdf

Hello

I`m planning to buy a Rover 200 turbodiesel with intercooler, 1998. Can someone from you, guys, send me an operation manual in *.pdf file, because the car i`m interested in is without manual... I would be really very thankful for that.

-- With regards From my mail delete _usun_to_ to be correct.

Damian.

Reply to
Damianin

|| Hello || || I`m planning to buy a Rover 200 turbodiesel with intercooler, 1998. || Can someone from you, guys, send me an operation manual in *.pdf || file, because the car i`m interested in is without manual... I || would be really very thankful for that. || || -- || With regards || From my mail delete _usun_to_ to be correct. || || || Damian.

You have mail

Des

Reply to
Des