RE 620 SDi

Hi all,

I seem to have solved my problem but i don't know how

The intake hose was layed up on the NS inner wind behind the head lamp unit, i moved it and droped it beside the intercooler.

I now have all the power back about 3000rpm, but i don't know why moving the hose made the difference???

Where should the intake hose (to the bottom of the airbox) actually be placed?

Thanks everyone

Merry Christmas, Ho Ho Ho...

Vertuas

Reply to
Vertuas

Maybe it was kinked or obstructed, not allowing the engine to breathe (especially at higher revs)?

Mine goes underneath the passenger side headlamp - maybe I ought to trying moving mine to see if it makes any difference to the car...

Darren

Reply to
Darren Jarvis

Was it bent/twisted/blocked/obstructed ?

Your engine breathes through the hose in question. If it doesn't have as much air as it needs, then it isn't gonna make as much power as it should.

Reply to
Nom