Rover 25 engine

Helped a neighbour swap the engine in his rover car. K-series engine? The engine he put in was out of a scrap car he bought and had the engine running before the swap and it was fine. We started it last night and its only firing on 3 cylinders, checked the usual and found no.3 cylinder has no compression at all. We assume its a valve stuck open? Is there a way to check/cure without taking the head off?

Thanks Richard

Reply to
Richard

K-Series....