squeeking

hi all i have a rover 623gsi 1996. my problem is when i am putting full lock on my steering there is an awfull squeeking noise this happens on left and right hand lock also its seems to be pulling to the left fairly strong too. i hope this could be something simple but knowing my luck it won't be!!!!! any ideas what i should check first or what it could be before it goes to garage thanks stef

Reply to
Stef

Have a look at the power steering belt to see if its loose and also check the power steering fluid level in the reservoir.

Brian G

Reply to
Brian G