Rover Coupe 220 Turbo Limited Editions

Just wondering if any one has any ideas about the last 500 that where sold by rover in 1998/99. I see them popping up here and there but wondered if there are any websites, or if anyone can tell me more. I know that they where all registered with N*** FDH something to do with them being manufactured in 95 and held in storage for a planed sale to Japan that fell through.

Paul

Reply to
Paul

I saw an S-reg Rover turbo coupe recently, I'm sure I did.

Would this nor be the same type you are looking for? The one with the the

200/400 front end (89-95)?

Cheers Paul, Wakefield

Reply to
Paul