Testbok RDS Software

This is a plea for some help

I am after an early Testbook RDS/application cd or zip file, hard drive image or anything so I can reinstall RDS on a Broken Testbook (not a T4, it is about 6 years old! and had a failed HDD) getting Windows and the Touch screen etc to work again was easy

I say zip file because RDS 5.06 only takes up 17MB on the CD

Note I am not after the current RDS 5.06 as this is not compatable with the old Testbook hardware (already tried it)

Omitec tell me possibly RDS version 3.6 or earlier (I think it had 1.6x on it when it went wrong) will do but they don't have any copies themselves anymore :(

Anyone out there got any of these old CDs?

Please have a good look for me especially if you ever used one of these machines, someone out there will still have a working one I hope

Or if you to have an old testbook (this one is model 27070B a 486 Sx with 20MB of ram, golly!) I might be able to help get it going again I bet there are quite a few out there in various states of dissrepair

rgds Keith

Reply to
Keith Alexander