central locking problems

Hi I've a problem with my 1996 Rover 416sli. Try to lock the doors using the key fob or the key in the door and it instantly unlocks. It's only just started doing this and was fine before. Any ideas what this might be?

Thanks

Reply to
Steve

coreyhullfc

On Tue, 7 Nov 2006 17:58:18 -0000, "coreyhullfc" wrote this with the utmost thought:

I don't have the preceeding message from Steve but I've had this niggle occasionally, due to door or boot not properly shut.

Reply to
losttheplot