which alloys?

I have a Rover 25 (1999 model) and have a chance of some 15 inch Fox alloys that were previously fitted to a vauxhall astra. will they fit? correct offsets?

Reply to
david harvey

If they're 'proper' Vauxhall alloys then they'll be ET49 - no good for the Rover... Putting ET49's on anything but a Vauxhall would be dangerous as the track would be decreased slightly! I think Rover's are 30-35mm offset...

Justin.

Reply to
Justin Cole

Plus, 15's would look WAY too small - you need 17's...

Reply to
Dan405

No and No. Vauxhall's ET49 offset is unique.

Generally speaking, you can't swap alloys between manufacturers - it's

*VERY* rare that two different makers share the same fitments !
Reply to
Nom