45 Connoisseur

Hi Group

Just traded my 416 Tourer in for a 45 1.8 Connoisseur (X reg). Although it's in excellent condition, 27,000 miles and a years warranty from the local Rover garage - does anyone know of common faults to look out for in the coming months? (I'll be watching for the head gasket - went on my 416 just after I bought that one!)

Thanks in advance

Clive

Head gasket should be OK. They were modified around 1999-2000 with metal head dowels instead of plastic. Just look after it right and it'll be all good.

Al

Reply to
Al

Thanks Al Just picked it up - family loves it already! Thanks for your advice Clive