Latest threads in Rover Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

'94 Rover 418SD
I'm looking for a users manual for the above car,as the original was lost? Anyone know where I can get one from? I've tried local Rover dealer and other cheapo 2nd hand car garages, but no luck.

Rover 420 high tickover
My '97 400 GSi (2.0 petrol T-series) occasionally ticks over too high, around 1500rpm or so. This only seems to happen after driving on the motorway - ie. after higher speeds / rpm - and won't...
2
2

L reg Rover 420
Can anyone give me a rough idea has to how much I may be expected to pay to have this car collected from my home transported about five miles and a new clutch cable fitted ? .
7
7

Rover 75 CDT - Tyres
It getting close to the time I should be renewing my front tyres ... and the rear ones soon after Any comments re value for money, performance and wear rate, road noise, comfort etc will be gratefully...
8
8

discovery heater matrix/core - problems and more problems!
heres the story- took out the heater core - found out it wasnt nearly as daunting a task as the repair manual indicated- did not have to remove the entire dash assembly after all! anyway, the core did...
1
1

FS: Rover 214 and 414 Haynes Manual
In excellent condition:

heater matrix removal 97 disco 1
as you might guess i have to remove the heater core from under the dash, and was hoping for a little guidance! i have ordered a service manual cd from GB, but it hasnt arrived yet ( I live in the US)...

Rave CD
Can someone please enlighten me as to what this "Rave CD" is that people keep referring to? If it's that good, where can I get one? Cheers
8
8

rover 400
Hi just had a new clutch fitted,no problem with that but now and again when driving for about 20/30mins loss of power its not slipping at all, it feels like fuel starvation though any ideas,,,,,,, tia
1
1

re key access code
my key fobs to my rover 214 are knackered and I haven't got the K.A.C as the card were not with it when I bought it, I phoned the rover dealer and he told me to take my log book to him and pay him 20...
2
2

Rover 200 Gear Box
Hi A mate of mine has blown the gear box on a Rover 200. Is this an easy job to replace? He is not sure of the engine size because it is his mothers car and she is away!! It's an R reg and it's blue,...
1
1

Another alarm problem rover 214
Hi again, Thanks for the advice from my previous post. I have got one more problem and that is the alarm key fobs. Could anyone advise me if the letters/numbers on the case of the fob refer to a...
1
1

'98 420 SLDT clutch pedal
Hi, According to the Haynes manual, the hydraulic clutch is self adjusting. The clutch pedal on my car is now about 2" higher than the brake pedal and I'm sure this has got progressively higher over...

rover 75 service light reset
hi do you need your service light reset for the price of £5 i will send you the info to do it very easy to do please email for info thanks ian
1
1

'98 420 SLDT clutch pedal position