heater matrix removal 97 disco 1

as you might guess i have to remove the heater core from under the dash, and was hoping for a little guidance! i have ordered a service manual cd from GB, but it hasnt arrived yet ( I live in the US) and so throw myself at your mercy- anyone done this who can give me advice on the easiest method before i go with the "random part removal" method! thanks robbie

Reply to
Robbie Wilson