Rover25 Problems W Reg

Hi All

I Have Some Problems With My Rover25 W Reg

1) Dash Board Lights Don't Work 2) Some Times You Have to Tap Starter to Start Engine

Need Help & Advice With Problems as Above

Regards

JB

Reply to
Office

  1. Check all fuses, if ok them remove the instrument cluster and replace faulty bulbs.
  2. Bad earth connection, remove, clean with wire brush or just replace the starter.
Reply to
Glittery Gary

If its a diesel starter contacts in solenoid need replacing

Reply to
R A