1986 Saab 900 S

I recently acquired one of these for free.

I use it as basic transportation, but would like to replace little things at first, like the dashboard, the factory radio etc. These things have damage.

Where is the best place to find used parts for the interior parts such as these..

Also sooner or later I will want to replace some minor exterior things like headlight casing and trim.

Thanks for the help.

Reply to
IkariPuna

Where are you located? I have an 86 900T hatch with a broken trans I'd be glad to sell you-lots of the stuff you want. Phil Brown

Reply to
Phil Brown

Kansas City

Reply to
IkariPuna

Look up Andrews in Princeton, MN and Goldwing Saab in Hastings, NY. They sell used Saab parts. I've dealt with both and been happy. I've used Andrews several times and Goldwing once.

Tom Reingold Noo Joizy

Reply to
Tom Reingold