1987 900 Window Regulator

I had the last two teeth rust off of the window regulator on my driver side window. Does anyone knoe where to find these? Every search I do on the internet only shows me the motor. I need the regulator itself. Any help in finding one would be appreciated.

Reply to
bob donald

In article , snipped-for-privacy@donas.com spouted forth into alt.autos.saab...

Where in the world are you?

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

in article snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, bob donald at snipped-for-privacy@donas.com wrote on 03/07/2003 23:28:

You can find one in my car. I'll swap you for the passenger side :)

Seriously though, if you're lucky enough to know a Saab independent garage that carries these kind of spares, you're in luck. Otherwise, I think it's a scrap yard hunt ..

Which Saab do you have? A 900, 9000? What age?

Does anyone know if the 9000 use the same power window mechanisms? Does the NG 900 use the same parts? If that's the case, those of us with "missing teeth" might well be able to find replacements more easily.

Cheers all,

Paul

1989 900 Turbo S
Paul Halliday

I'm in the United States, Arlington Heights (Chicago), IL to be exact.

Bob Donald

Reply to
bob donald

in article beeiuv$4bont$ snipped-for-privacy@ID-134476.news.dfncis.de, snipped-for-privacy@spamcop.net at snipped-for-privacy@spamcop.net wrote on 08/07/2003 15:03:

Do you have a Carlsson body kit and a co-worker in Bradford, UK by any chance?

Paul

Reply to
Paul Halliday

Checks... Nope, Clive is from Milton Keynes (yes... I'm sorry too).

Reply to
davehinz