1992 Sabb conv 2.1 check engine light

Check Engine light on car still has rough idle after replacing idle control valve, oxogen sensor , fuel pressure regulator and eliminating air mass meter. Also new plugs wires, plugs, rotor and dist cap. Can not find any air leaks or fuel leaks. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Check engine light is on all the time now when it first started it would go off during high speeds. any help would be appreciated. thanks gene

Reply to
PAPAGENE4JACK

I had a similar problem on my 9-3 convertible and it was a tiny split in the evaporator hose. Cost me 94p to replace and a load of time to discover!

Hope it helps.

Ian

Reply to
IanS