1994 Saab and New Batter

I have a 1994 Saab. After it had been sitting for awhile and the battery was dead, I had the battery replaced. Now the radio will not come on and lights in the rear stay on constantly. What is causing this and how can I get this corrected?

Reply to
jricard

I had this trouble too after 3 months.

I 'stole' the battery out of my other 9000 !

An electrical fault ? I can't see how it's the battery's fault though. Possibly a stuck relay ? Puzzled by the radio. Have you looked at the fuses ?

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

I will try the fuses today. If not I may have to take it in. Thanks

Reply to
jricard

Have you entered the 5 digit radio code number?

Reply to
Johannes