2003 9-5 Aero, what to look for

Just picked up a used '03 Aero (on ebay) that still has 2K or so miles on the factory warranty. It's going into the dealer on Friday for a checkup to see if anything is wrong. Figured that if anything needs to get fixed, now's the time to do it.

Figured before I went in, I'd poke around here and have you guys suggest what I should look for.

Have at it....

BTW, this car is SIGNIFICANTLY faster than my previous 99 9-5SE. What else did they do to this engine other than turn up the boost?

Reply to
Bill Jackson