2006 saab 93 turbo running lights

is there any way to manually turn my running lights on and off?

Reply to
bob

You can have the dealer or indy re-program the headlight switch to act in a more traditional manner using a tech II. I had mine set up to mimic a more traditional headlight system: left position is all off (no DRL's), center position is parking (running) lights only, right position is headlights and running lights.

Reply to
me