2006 Saabs adding standard features & getting cheaper...

Looks like it will be a good year if you're in the market for a new Saab...

- tex

Reply to
Tex

Ya tex and add years of headaches with repairs

Reply to
PAPAGENE4JACK

Ha! Sorry...I'm not lauging at you here...I swear. Given your posts of the past 6-8 months (esp 1/14/05) I can see why you seem a bit jaded about Saabs.

However, I'm not convinced adding a larger base level engine (the 210hp I4), adding power seats and standard xenon lights, will markedly change the overall quality/reliability aspects of the car, one way or the other. Over the past 10-15 years, Saabs have not really earned any major awards or for that matter a reputation for quality/reliability...unfortunately. However, cars that tend to be very reliable (as defined by a low number of problems/defects/failures) also tend to be a bit boring (a few Japanese brands come to mind).

- tex

Reply to
Tex