9-3 convertible - help please

Hiya,

I am new to the group and was wondering if anyone might be able to help?

I have a soft top which has recently stopped working ('softop failure'), I have been told by saab that it could cost upto a £1000 to fix!! Does anyone have any alternatives e.g. a private saab mechanic etc I am in the NW London area.

THANKS

Rik

Reply to
rik

Hi rik what year is your conv. You can disconnet the power and put your top up and down mannualy. good luck papa

Reply to
PAPAGENE4JACK