9-3 heater box control

Hello,

I have a 99 9-3 CV. The heater control knob is broken again! I guess this is a frequent problem on early year 9-3s. Is it possible to retrofit an electronic box instead of constantly replacing the manual box, just to have it bind up again? Did Saab leave all the wiring and hardware in there? If I get a used/salvage electronic climate control, can I just swap out the manual heater box for it?

Thanks!

Reply to
Valued Customer

My local Saab dealer did a modification to my system that has improved the manual controls enormously. They are all now very easy to use. Can't comment on the climate system install.

Ian

Reply to
IanS