9-5 AC woes...

AC blowing warm air in my 2000 9-5 (v6)....I performed the Auto/Off calibration but no codes came up. Please tell me it's not the compressor....relay perhaps?

Rich

Reply to
Richard Sauer

First step is to get a set of gauges on there and see what the pressures are. You may have a leak and be out of r134. If you are in the USA, you can buy a decent set at Autozone for $50 with reasonable instructions as to using them. If you need refrig, then you will have to charge it and watch the pressures to see what is happening. If you have a leak, you will probably need to charge it to find the leak anyway.

Test and report back.

Reply to
still me