9-7X display in Northern VA

There will be a 9-7X on display at the Dulles Town Center Mall on

4-09-05. It will be part of a large car show that will be in the Mall and on the parking lot.

Show times are 10-6.

The Mall is located off Rt. 7 between Rt. 28 and Cascades Parkway.

There will be other Saabs as well

9-2X Aero 9-3 SS 9-3 SS Aero convertible (Lime green color) 9-5 Aero

Stop in a check it out.

Reply to
Saab Parts Guy

But it's not a real SAAB !

Keep your toy 4WD SUVs to yourself !

If Saab AB ever choose to make a 4WD off roader I'm sure it'll blow away everything including the legendary and highly capable Range Rover and Land Rover families. I expect the Arabs would be surprised to find something better than a Toyota Land Cruiser ( the only other *really good* 4WD ) too !

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

Thanks for the update. But if I want to see a Chevy Trailblazer I can stop at Sterling Chevrolet. If I want to see a Subaru, well, downtown Herndon has a Subaru dealer. If I want to see Saabs and Volvos, I can stop at AutoScandia . . .

Reply to
ma_twain

GM took Trailblazer, the worst piece of crap in their stable and slapped a Saab badge on it. Slowly but surely the GM borg will absorb any shred of uniqueness and quality Saab once had. You'll know the end is near when they start rebadging Saturns as Saabs.

Reply to
Dan RatherNot