900 cs turbo: heat around car

When i drive for a while and stop the engine, You feel a intense heat coming from under the car if you walk around the right side. Is this normal?

Reply to
Wido van Krieken

The turbo and exhaust manifold in on the right side of the car. It tends to get hot. When I get a chance when I park the car, I open the hood to let the heat out faster. Typically this is when I get home and pull into the garage.

Reply to
ma_twain