900 SE cabrio

Hi There, I have a 900 SE cabrio and I want to place a disk box in the back. A year ago I asked around and some one told me to use some silicon kit. That left me in the dark after a few month's. So what I want to know is: can I dril some hole's in it and use some parkers to place it and is there some thing I need to know before drilling. Is there a special place for it or are there allready hole's in it that I cant see.

Eny help is apriciated.

Pieter

Reply to
Planet