I did it

gefeliciteerd!

Je kunt je inschrijven bij

endaar vragen stellen in het NL

Dat kan niet bij A.A.S. wel bij yahoo/saabnl, of bij je eigen provider

-- MH '72 97 '77 96 '78 95 '79 96 '87 900T8

Reply to
MH

A few days ago I bought the 900 SE Cabrio (96) and I can only say: My wife and I are happy. When we tryed to get the seat to the front so my son good step in we found a minor problem. That system needs some oil. Can some - one tells me how to do that. It would be apriciated.

Pieter and I would lik eto place a picture but dont know how to do that.

Reply to
Pieter J. Brons

Dank je wel. Heb de vraag in nederlands geplaatst.

Pieter "MH" schreef in bericht news:chf8em$lsa$ snipped-for-privacy@news5.tilbu.nb.home.nl...

Reply to
Pieter J. Brons

Reply to