Saab 900 SE Cabrio 96

Hi there,

I have a technical problem with my Saab 900 SE Cabrio and I'm looking for the Technical/Electrical charts of it. Is there some-one here who can help me with it. I have left the question first on the Dutch Saab owners network but didn't get a reply.

It is for a Saab build in 1996.

All help is apriciated.

Pieter

Reply to
Planet

Hello,

Look at

for "Saab 900 Oct 1993 - 1998 (L to R) (Haynes Service & Repair Manual Series)"I've got this book, and all wiring diagrams are represented. Good luck Phil

Reply to
Elfif