9000 2.3 CS automatic 1997: Unsteady gauges

The temp gauge is sometimes a little bit jumpy. The sensor and thermostat are already replaced... The fuel is also sometimes unsteady. It does not read constant readings.

It drops back and after a while it jumps back to the right reading.

What can be the problem?

Reply to
Wido van Krieken

My '97 900 had the same problem with the fuel gauge, and so does my '91 900, and so probably will my new '96 9000 Aero :-).

I never had a problem with the temp gauge. Except, when I test-drove the Aero, I did notice that it dropped a little and assumed that I will have to have the thermostat replaced. My mechanic will tell me later tonight :-).

-Dima

Reply to
Dima