9000 -88 windscreen frame rust

I had the windscreen replaced a couple of years ago with no warranty as they told there was rust on windsreen frame lower part that might leave too much forces to windscreen and cause it to break. They probably knew what they were talking abuot as now the windscreen is broken starting from lower frame. Any hints how to repair the frame, probably not the easiest project for repair by welding ?

br Vesku

Reply to
Vesku

Take a look at this...

The jist of it is to remove all the rust down to bare metal, weld any holes, paint & then replace the windscreen. I'm going to have to do this in the not too distant future. Good luck ;)

Reply to
Nasty Bob

Ah, no problem. Don't mention it.

Reply to