93 9000CSET front end noise

I'm getting a subtle whirring noise from the front sort of like if I had snow tires (which I don't) and I noticed the inside tread is a bit more worn than the outside. I always check tire pressure and keep it around 35psi.I don't notice any steering wheel vibration at speed. Does it sound like it needs an alignment? If so how do I find a good shop in upstate NY west of Albany. What are the places to avoid? Thanks.

93 9000CSET, 180k mi, 5spd
Reply to
Hang Bush the War Criminal