95 900 se five speed

My speedometer stopped working, which also means my trip and Distance traveled on the SID have ceased to function. Is the speedometer rigged to a cable or would it be a fuse or something blown. I can't seem to find the cable if it is one....

Thanks

Reply to
p digital

It's electronic. Check the fuse first.

If the other items have stopped and it's not the fuse, I would suspect the connector is loose. The bad news is that you have to pull the dash to get at the connector - 4 hour job the first time you do it. You need a Haynes Manual. I can give you a few hints if you go that route.

Reply to
still me

I'll check the fuses and hopefully that is all that is is. all the other gauges work, tach etc.

tak> >

Reply to
p digital