96 9000 aero (buzzing)

My ignition cassette makes a buzzing noise for a couple seconds when I turn off the engine. Then a single click and it stops. Is this normal. It runs great while running and has no other problems that I am aware of. Scott

Reply to
S Moe

Hello, Yes that is normal, it is a self cleaning for the spark plugs. Maybe someone else can answer for sure, but I think it happens when the engine has run for so many seconds under 3000 rpm. (Good deal)

Reply to
Jean Paul

Yes, they do that. The plugs do a series of discharges to clean themselves every time you switch off.

Reply to
Richard Sutherland-Smith

Yes, that is normal. It is cleaning the plugs.

Dick in Falls Church

Reply to
Raj900

S Moe schrieb:

hello scott,

that's normal, at my 9000 Aero it's the same and it's the same for all

9000 ignition boxes! Nice driving!

jarod

Reply to
unknown