A/C and Heater

I just recently purchased a 1999 Saab 9-5 SE and found that the Air contioning and heat was only working on the passanger side. I know that there are two different settings, one for the driver and one for the passanger. Whenever I adjust the drivers side from 80 to 60 it blows the same temperature. On the other hand the passanger side temperature changes just fine. Does anyone have any suggestions or had the same problem in the past? Any information will be very helpful.

Reply to
Sabin