After 4 years, I've updated the C900 2SN/4SN/CV rear earth page!

Yes it's true!

After four years of remaining static I've almost completed a major update and expansion of the page covering the reconstruction/repair of the rear light cluster earth/ground wiring and rear earth/ground point connections in sedan (2SN and 4SN) and convertible (CV) classic 900's:

I still need to get a few pictures organised to help visually document some of the aspects, but otherwise I think the write-up is much more complete and now it covers ALL of the aspects that I've encountered instead of just the basic intro with no follow-up work. 8-)

I've had a few more goes at doing the repair in the cars I've acquired since

2003, and captured more pictures that are useful as well.

Have a look and let me know if it all makes sense. I've posted info about the update in the forums at:

and I'll make the annoucement in a few other sites as well since I know a lot of people want to know how to fix the problem(s) that the page covers!

Regards,

Craig.

Reply to
Craig's Saab C900 Site