[Saab_c900] C900 Enduro page updated and expanded!

Hi everyone,

I've done a complete update and renewal of my Saab C900 'Enduro' page at:

Please have a look and let me know if there are any problems or if any of the information isn't correct. A lot of new links have been added, and I've added more pictures to the image galleries.

Something I'd be interested in doing is developing a table showing what the history of the 12 genuine Enduro's has been, including which of them still exist. How successful this would be is debatable, but I think there are at least four of the cars still running and probably a few more of them sulking away in non-running condition somewhere...

Regards,

Craig.

Reply to
Craig's Saab C900 Site