Any UKSaabs admins read this?

Looks like your MYSql server has entered a race state and not killing old processes.

The forum is offline because the database has a a users issue. You need to get the database re-started that should solve it.

Reply to
Elder

Si Jones is the technical fellow, as far as I know. I e-mailed him last night ... seems back online today, except I cannot search. I'll give it a couple of hours and contact him again.

Reply to
PJGH

Cheers Paul.

It does look to be back.