Anybody? Scale model Saab

I drive a 9-5 estate in the UK. Coincidentally, until last month my sister drove a 9-3 Cabrio (2004-ish model) in N. California. She's been
forced to sell, however, as she's moving to Hawaii soon.
I have been trying to source a scale model for her, to send over as a joke housewarming present. Does anyone know if any manufacturer produced one in that electric-vomit colour? I've tried eBay and googling but haven't got close to anything yet. Any clues would be a godsend.

Like this one?
http://jpowell.tripod.com/saab-models-toys/yatming/yatming-saab-9_3-convertible-yellow.jpg
--
MH

On 09/07/2012 22:32, MH wrote:

http://jpowell.tripod.com/saab-models-toys/yatming/yatming-saab-9_3-convertible-yellow.jpg
Well, thank you. That's the right model, of course, and I appreciate the input ... but I'll be churlish and say that it's so very small. I was hoping that somebody made a larger one. Still, if that's the best there is ....

It is a 1:43 scale, they don't come much bigger... Only Stahlberg, NEO and Anson make 1:18 Saab scale models of the 900, 93 and 96, no 9-3.
--
MH

On 11/07/2012 06:54, MH wrote:

Okay, thanks for all your advice. I really don't think that 1:43 makes an acceptable 'substitute' (even as a joke) for the car that she's had to sell. I'm going to bin the idea.