SAAB Parts at 70% Off til 09/30/2012

Parts and Accessories Clearance Sale
In order to make room for the daily arrival of new parts, we are holding a Warehouse Clearance and Inventory Reduction Sale. The sale offers significant savings on a wide variety of parts and accessories at up to 70% off MSRP.
Parts are available for a wide range of models; including the 900, 9000, Viggen, Classic 9-5 and 9-3. The promotion runs now to September 30th or while supplies last. Sales, service and installation are available at all participating Official Saab Service Centers.
Download list with parts ad prices: http://www.saab.com/Global/PDF/US/Sale.pdf
I got the information from the following web site. http://saabworld.net/content/saab-parts-north-america-warehouse-alloy-wheel-sale-918 /
On 8/16/2012 2:58 PM, Clipper_Lives wrote:

http://saabworld.net/content/saab-parts-north-america-warehouse-alloy-wheel-sale-918 /
You may want to give a location (country, and if US, east or west coast) for your parts.
--
I'm never going to grow up.

On Friday, August 17, 2012 5:45:04 AM UTC-5, PeterD wrote:

I am no way affiliated with this company. Nor do I know anything about them. I just passing the information that I saw on their web site.
On 8/18/2012 6:13 PM, Clipper_Lives wrote:

Uh, OK, now I understand. Thanks for the 'heads up.'
--
I'm never going to grow up.