Bent Alloy Rim

Any advice on what to do with a bent Saab alloy rim? (be nice) The outer edge was split away from the main rim body also. Local shop says they can weld it back and re-round the rim for about $200. It's off my 1997 900 SE Turbo model. I've tried one local salvage yard but nothing in stock in the same model rim. Have to think a new one from the dealer would be double $$.

Reply to
Paul

buy one on ebay, they're on there all the time.

I wouldn't get it fixed

Reply to
Bill Jackson

saabcatalog.com has a bunch of rims. Looks like the lowest price is $229.

Reply to
Shane Almeida

I bought a used one for just over $200... refurbished, looks like new.

I bought it from my local dealer, he had one.

Reply to
Particle Salad

Reply to
Paul

Best wheel (SAAB) repair in the US and they sell and take trades.

snipped-for-privacy@erols.com or 800-292-RIMS(7467)

Website:

WHEEL COLLISION CENTER

7286 PENN DRIVE BATH, PA 18014