Brakes on a 9-5

Hi all, just hoping someone can tell me how to change the brakes on a 1998 Saab 9-5. Cannot find a manual anywhere, so if somebody could help. I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Reggie

Reply to
Reggie

Front, or back? Back, the pads are simply driving out the pins (shaped like golf-tees, sort of, big on one end small on the other), and pulling the pads out. Fronts are pretty straightforward as well; let us know which end and you'll get less vague answers.

Dave Hinz

Reply to
Dave Hinz

murphwiz