Change Language computer Saab 9-3 ?

I have bought a German SAAB 9-3 and therefore all the information in the "board"computer is in the German language. Can anyone tell me if it is
possible to change this in another language, by emaple in my case Dutch ?
This would be nice..
Andries

A.J. van Schalkwijk wrote:

Yearmodel? SportSedan?
On Mon, 2 Aug 2004 19:00:32 +0200, "A.J. van Schalkwijk"

Here it is for a 2001 car.
With the ignition on, hold down the CLEAR and down arrow keys (for SID 1) or CLR and SET keys (for SID 2) together for longer than 4 seconds.
Then scroll around with the arrows or + an - to select the units. Select with CLEAR, CLR or SET depending on your SID. Then do the same again for the language.
Bad news is, Dutch isn't on the list!
Cheers,
Colin.
I have bought a German SAAB 9-3 (Model Cabrio 1998) and therefore all the information in the "board"computer is in the German language. Can anyone tell me if it is possible to change this in another language, by example in my case Dutch ?
This would be nice..
Andries

in
Read Colins post - just above...